Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011- the adventure of TREES (Part 1)

I have attended Paul’s Mandala Painting workshop in Jan 2011 which has taken place in Hong Kong. Throughout the 2 five-day workshops, I have experienced joy, happiness, care, concern in the first 2 days.
This is my first tree: Tree of Treasure

Started from the 3rd day, I have carried on my second tree with Blue as the main color. It was very secretive that I have never thought of blue in the first place. I was thinking of Violet with a bit of white color. But the actual color I have painted on my second tree was Blue. So, I started my very “blue” painting process and all my sadness, sorrow, anger, confusion came up during that 3 days.
This is my second tree: Tree of Hearts.   

What I have learnt in these 5 days: I have to accept and integrate my twin sister, who is sad and in pain. I cannot exclude the one part that I don’t like. It’s all about a complete “Me” as a fully lived human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment