Friday, March 11, 2011

My first mandala back to 2005: Unity

It seems like a long time ago, my first mandala in Dec 2005.
When I looked back, I was longing for peace and unity for myself as well as Earth. It was the World Trade Conference (WTC) taken place in Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wanchai, Hong Kong. There were riots around the venue and eventually Police had to close up almost the whole Wanchai for days in order to control the situation. Coincidently (or led my soul, my Angels or God), I have painted this hand-holding mandala in TST with Paul, my teacher from California.
I don’t like that painting so much in the very beginning, because of my comparison with other students. Other students painted nicely, freely and beautifully. Look at me! What is this?
I look at my Unity this year with Paul, we both smiled and we found that how much changes in my external as well as internal life? It’s a joyful realization.
So, friends, don’t ever judge your paintings, for this is the presentation of your own soul and what you are longing for.
Cheers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment