Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011: The adventure in TREES (Part 2)

After experiencing a very difficult days, I have attended the second mandala paiting workshop in the following week. It's tough and I was very impatient and in great confusing emotions. I was having so much emotions after the "Tree of Hearts" and I was in pain and didn't understand why I was so implusive. But I trust there must be something that I need to learn here. And my life and my relationshi will be unfolded when I am ready. With this understanding and faith, I continued and finish 2 more trees in second week.

My fourth trees is a breakthrough for me: a Tantra. I have never painted people or very complicated mandala before. However, this is time I am ready. So, this is my "Tree of Love-Making".


No comments:

Post a Comment