Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011 Feb: We belong together


"The day I met you,
Was the luckiest day of my life.
And I bet you feel the same.
At least I hope you do.
So don't forget,
If the future should take you away,
That you'll aways be part of me. "
From "We Belong Together" BY Randy Newman(Toy Stories 3)
http://artists.letssingit.com/randy-newman-lyrics-we-belong-together-jmfzh17

I find a perfect name for the painting, "We Belong Together" by Randy Newman, the winner of Music (original song) in 83rd Academy Awards.

Those fishes in the sea running to them; the Grus japonensis are staring at them; Dragon and Phoenix are flying around them; Clouds are trying to cover them; they don't move a bit. Life is the same. Externally, we face lots of challenges and conflicts every day; will you move a lot to avoid them? Or will you attack those clouds, Japonensis, fishes? Just stay centered and have faith. Everything will be unfolded in its divine order. Trust everything happens for a reason, which, most of the time, is a lesson for you to grow.

I was having a crisis during that time.So much pain and sorrow. But I trust this is my learning and be truth to myself. Everything will be OK later. So I have focused on my exam and finished this beautiful painting in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment